.

.

26 juil. 2015

[FASHION] Flash Tattoos Seal



Dear my lovelies Girls,

How are you today ? That's a long time, I wanted to write an article about Flash tattoo seal. It's the last big trend in Japan [& in the world] since the beginning of the year. You already know the love of gals for flash tattoo. Gold or Silver, the Flash tattoo seal is a mix between a tattoo & a jewellery. That's a pretty accessory who is embellished with a tanned skin.

A lot of brands of Shibuya sell these flash tattoo seal like Egoist, Backs, Sly. Manya, a ex model of egg, do a big promotion of these tattoo with her brand Semny. With her gyaru friends, Yun or Sega, these tattoos are a indispensable during their travels.


I found tattoo in my supermarket for only 2 euros. You don't need to command to Japan. You can find these tattoos everywhere [And very cheap], like Claire's, Accessorize [In France] or on Ebay...


The durability of your tattoo depend of where you place it. If you place it on your hand, It's used very fast. Personally, I like to put my tattoo on my wrist. [I kept it 5 - 6 days]


What do you think about flash tattoo seal ? Do you like it ? What are your favourites addresses ? Tell me by comment ~

Kisses & Hugs,

3 commentaires:

lazuli rondoudou a dit…

I wanted to buy it here in Japan but there are too expensive - between 900 and 1500 yens for the flash tattoos you can see in regular shops.
I thought about ordering it on ebay or DIYing them but now end of summer is near lol
Didn't come to my mind to check Claire's tho^^;;;

Agepoyo [あげぽよ] a dit…

@Lazuli - A friend found very good tatoo on Aliexpress for nothing [@nacha1895 on Instagram] ! I bought some of my tatoos at Leclerc for 2€... *haha*
I agree, It's a little bit expensive for just 1 plate of tatoo. Hope you'll find your hapiness

Kissses <3

Agepoyo [あげぽよ] a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

~~ ~~