.

.

1 juil. 2015

[EVENT] Happie nuts' return



Hi Gals,

How are you my lovelies ? If you follow me on my Facebook page, you can see the big news ! Nope, it's not a joke : There is a new reissue of Happie Nuts ! I see this wonderful news thanks to the tweet of Sayoko Ozaki.


It'll be the fierce Koda Kumi on the cover.I think it's a very good choice to choose a strong personality for a reissue. Koda Kumi is glamorous, sexy : The perfect definition for Happie Nuts.


This magazine wants to be more adult than the older issues. Do they keep the same style ; a Onee-gyaru magazine ? That is a good question. The trend on Shibuya isn't still ready for a new big wave of gyaru.  I hope to see my favourite models Sayoko Ozaki, Takeda Shizuka in her better shapes...


The magasine will be available for this 17 July. I can't wait to have the first reissue in my hands. And you ?


Will you buy it ?






Kisses & Hugs,

6 commentaires:

Honey Tan @ www.ihearthoneytan.com a dit…

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! I am so happy to read this!!

Ly☆ a dit…

Hell yeah, je vais l'acheter!! Tout comme le Cawaii Hyper (si je le trouve encore fin juillet!)! C'est une extra bonne nouvelle en tout cas, tu as raison!

Lizzie ♥ a dit…

Oooh je suis tres heureuse! Je vais l'acheter! *3*

hotaru Bunny a dit…

OMG !!! ( ◕ ◡ ◕ ) ~ ♡

lazuli rondoudou a dit…

Got it of course because I was a big fan of the "old" Happie nuts and was secretly waiting for it to restart (since all other gyaru magazines like ane ageha and koakuma ageha restarted too) so I was so happy when I got the good news^^
1st issue of new Happie nuts - not sure I like it because a lot of club snap and a lot of interviews from nuts models etc but I'm expecting more from the next issue (released September 17th if I well remember^^;;)
I feel like they cooled down the gyaru look so I'm a bit worried tho...well wait and see isn't it

Agepoyo [あげぽよ] a dit…

@Lazuli Yes, I really love old Happie Nuts. This new issue is good, I was afraid to don't recognize the touch of gyaru. (Maybe Koda Kumi is for a lot that I like this magazine).
We'll have a part of answer in the next issue... Stay Tuned


[I hope secretely the return of Egg... I miss some fun]

~~ ~~