.

.

7 juin 2015

[TAG] 6 minutes gyaru makeup challenge ~



Hi Gals,

How are you ?? Summer is coming ! I can't wait to receive my last copy of Gals Vip Spring Issue. I would like to do a review on my Youtube Channel to present Gal Vip to all my followers. [You can always buy the Spring copy on their webshop]

Yesterday, I published on my channel a Tag created by Holly : The Gyaru makeup challenge in 6 minutes.


It's really intense. You must forget all you do normally when you did your makeup. I used my fingers, I didn't wait the time of dry of the false lashes glue. It's the makeup of the distress. *haha* When you know that I do my makeup in average in 45 minutes... 


If you do this tag you must know that you do only the eye makeup & contouring. If you do the foundation you can add 2 or 3 minutes. My foundation dropped me during this video... 35° during the recording, I didn't know how I did to survive *haha*. Whatever, I accept my weird makeup. [or not]

Have a good day my lovelies. See you next week, Take care of you.

Kisses & Hugs,


2 commentaires:

lazuli rondoudou a dit…

wow amazing!!
you did pretty well in 6mn maybe you can manage to do a quick gyaru makeup (a clean one lol) in 15mn^o^v
sometimes I have to do my makeup in 5mn on morning before going to work, I got used to get it done fast xD

Agepoyo [あげぽよ] a dit…

@Lazuli - Thank You ! Yay now 15 minutes it's a good times to do a good makeup. I'm not afraid ! Oh god ! In 5 minutes ? You do this tag easily !! *haha* Every Morning I didn't have the courage to do all my makeup. Kisses <3 ~

~~ ~~