1 mars 2015

[REVIEW] LockShop Wig - Mermaid Milk Tea


Dear Gals,

How are you my lovelies ? You can see on my instagram & my blog ; i'm in love of my new blond wig from lockshop. [I'm so glad to buy it thanks to my love, Ly]. I wanted to do a little review. Don't hesitate to let a comment ~
◥ ABOUT THE WIG
Our beautiful Mermaid style has long, soft waves that give a glamorous look, but can easily be worn in a day to day way too! They are a bit higher maintenance than our other wigs, due to the length and style, and they definitely need to be brushed through, but it's definitely a style that makes any mermaid green with envy! - Lockshop
The wig is exactly the same than the description by Lockshop. The only problem is the fringe. Itself, the fringe is too long. I cut it a straight fringe. I'm glad about the result. I was very afraid to fail the hairdo.



◥ FIBERS
Our regular wigs can be styled up to 200°C or 390°F. However, to be safe, we advise to style our wigs no higher than 150°C or 300°F. Wigs, just like real hair, can be damaged by heat styling so please do it carefully and use high quality tools. - Lockshop
The fiber is synthetic but very natural look. You can stylized your wig with a straightener or a curl iron. Beware of the temperature to preserve your wig. The waves are perfect, I didn't use an curl iron.
[Tips - I use a Boar bristle hairbrushes]

◥ COLORS

The color is not exactly the same. On the picture, the color is darker ; I received it more lighter. It's not a problem to match with my light skin but can be it weird if you wanted more an ash blond.


◥ OVERALL

The lockshop wigs are very good qualities & naturals. The finishings is the good point of this wig. The sewings are nice with fibers backcombed to don't have the demarcation. The net hair is adapted for my [Big] head & the clips keep well the wig on your head.

The wig is voluminous, heavy, with a good fiber. I recommend this wig for a first buy.


Do you have tested the lockshop wigs ? What do you thing about ? Have a good week end, See you next week ~

Kisses & Hugs,


9 commentaires:

hotaru Bunny a dit…

Omg it's a pretty wing ☆!! you loock beautiful

Kuro The Whovian a dit…

This wig looks so nice on you! <3
I'm really happy the quality is good, was planning on getting a wig from them as well ^ ^

Tokki Baby a dit…

The wig is nice! It actually looks very natural in your photos! ^^ i've never bought a wig from there before~

Suteisi ♥ a dit…

Wouah! Ca te va super bien le blond!! Tres jolie ^^ Je me suis souvent demander si le prix des lockshop wigs en valait vraiment la peine... ca bien l'air que oui!!


En passant Astralys, sais-tu si GAL VIP a été envoyer? J'ai commender ma copie en Janvier et je n'es toujours rien recu.... Merci!

Joshua Hideki a dit…

Very nice! :)
I think it suits you perfectly! :)

www.JoshuaHideki.com

Ginger Gaijin Gyaru a dit…

@Hotaru - Thank youuu <3 <3

@Kuro - Thank you ! Can wait to see your purchase ! What colour?

@Tokki - Thank you ! The wigs from locshshop are very good quality. For a first buy it's perfect !

@Suteisi - Merci ma belle <3; sincerement ça en vaut la peine, mais je vais continuer à chercher la bonne affaire *mouhéhéhéhé*

Ils ont été "normalement" envoyé les copies des magazines. Toutefois, comme toi, j'attend ma copie et rien reçu [La même pour mes amies Rina & Céline]. On va voir avec les gérantes du magazine. Bisous <3

@Joshua - Thank you <3 !

eugenyexblog a dit…

Elle te va super bien! Je suis impressionnée par le rendu plutôt naturel. J'adore !

Kayima a dit…

Looks great!!!
I like it! *O*

lazuli rondoudou a dit…

you looks gorgeous with blond hair too^o^

~~ ~~