.

.

25 mars 2015

[DIET] Top 10 Playlist Sport & Motivation


Dear Gals,

How are you today ? I started a new sport routine since 3 weeks. I'm registered in a fitness room. During 1 - 2 hours of cardio & weight training, I need music who motivate me & boost me. I selected my top 10 of my favourite musics at this moment.

1. Nicki Minaj - Anaconda
When I listen it, I'm motivate to have a beautiful butt. *haha*



2. Britney Spears - Hold it against me
I don't know why... This is MY motivation song. I love to listen and listen again. I feel stronger. *badum tss*


3. AronChupa - I'm an Albatraoz
I'm not a mouse, I'm an Albatraoz !! I don't like this song for the text but for the beat.

 
4. Rihanna - Pon de Replay
Effective for a cardio session.

5. Lipps Inc - Funkytown
The alien song of this top 10 but I'm just in love of this song. The extra bonus, I like to sing on this song.

6. Franz "Mad Cow" Tornado and the Yamanba Gals - Ganguro
My nostalgic part ; that's motivate me when I start to be tired. [Don't forget, You're a gal !]

7. Sunstroke Project - Run Away
The saxophone part is magic.

 8. Taylor Swift - Shake It Off
Shake, Shake, Shake ! My second wind.

 9. Major Lazer - Watch Out for this
Yay, Now you know, I like to shake my butt.


10. 2NE1 - I am the best
Don't forget, you're the best Congratulation you're finish.

That's all ! And you my gals, what's your favourite song when you do sport ? I search new songs.

Kisses & Hugs,


2 commentaires:

Raden Ayu/MI a dit…

the last one is the best!

http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com

Ophelia of Harts a dit…

I'm the same with music when working out, 2NE1 I am the best is a super good song to work out to!!
Amy x
http://opheliaofharts.blogspot.co.uk/

~~ ~~