.

.

25 févr. 2015

[TAG] Day 04 - A picture of a memorable night


Dear Gals,

How are you ? I'm back with the 4th day of "Gyaru Meme" Tag. I'm working on my next review for this week end. For french readers, I update my Youtube channel every saturday. [A bun in 5 minutes]

◥ Day 04 - A picture of a memorable night

Without hesitation, my best & memorable night. It's the recording of Kawaii Internationnal "Episode #09 Kawaii Summit ~Tokyo's DOKUMO Models & You!~".

That's a really impressive & unique experience. I had so much fun with my lovely gals Natalie & Céline. We stay up all night to discuss with Dokumo Model & the presenters. I miss this moment so so so so much.

You can read my two articles about this experience :

☆ ★ Kawaii International - Rushes 
☆ ★ Kawaii International - Recording

Kisses & Hugs,

3 commentaires:

Tomtins Christin a dit…

Great post! everyone look so cute

Would you like to follow each other?
let me know if you follow me, and I will follow you back after it.
thank you!


Tom and Tins

Tomtins Christin a dit…

Great post! everyone look so cute

Would you like to follow each other?
let me know if you follow me, and I will follow you back after it.
thank you!


Tom and Tins

Nunu Snickers a dit…

Love your pictures & blog look, so clear :)
(And your style!)
More like this!

pastelblackpony.blogspot.com

~~ ~~