.

.

18 janv. 2015

[HAUL] Ghost of Harlem Fukubukuro 2015


Dear Gals ,

How are you ?! Finally ! I received my package from Japan with my lucky bag. I chose the Ghost of Harlem bag.I'm so glad to don't have customs fees. I was not feeling good when the package has passed the frontier.
Fortunately, No fees and a big package to open. I was a little bit suprised to see my lucky bag dirty. (Nevermind, all products were packed)


I bought one product on mbok.jp. I like this website, it's like  a treasure hunt. You can find very cool clothes [& old school]
I found a gorgeous D.i.a. set [Vest & shorts]. I adore the golden details in particular on the hood.


There are sales on the Shibuya 109 webshop. That's a long time that I didn't buy Glavil items. I chose three items ; a black top with a choker, a long red vest & a pink necklace.


Then, the better part, fukubukuro from Ghost of Harlem. My first impression of this lucky bag : "Woaw it's black ". I really like this 2015 edition than the 2014. My only disappointement is the black vest. It's exactly the same but with a different pattern. 


A lucky bag can be a good occasion to have a lot of clothes for a good prices. However, if you don't know the content of the bag, you take risks. You pay 10 000 Yen [~70 - 75 €], it's a big amount. You need to be sure. That's surely a better occasion to wait the sales of january.


I'm very glad of my purchases, I think to buy another lucky bag the next year. [D.i.a., One Spo maybe Glad News if I like the content] What do you think about lucky bag this year ? Do you have one ? 

Take care of you,
Kisses & Hugs,

10 commentaires:

Dolly a dit…

The lucky bag turned out a good purchase! There is so much black!

Great haul! I am excited to see future coords!

Kuro The Whovian a dit…

LOVE everything you got!
I'm going to Japan in December so I'm hoping to get my first fukubukuro then ~ Probably going for both Ghost of Harlem and Glavil by Tutuha <3

Ginger Gaijin Gyaru a dit…

@Dolly - Yes all is black. That'll be not difficult to coordinate the clothes. I'm excited too <3 Kisses ~

@Kuro - OMG ! Lucky you ! It ll be an amazing experience to wait your fukubukuro in front of the 109. I envy you *-*. Great choice for your future lucky bag ! Maybe Glad News ll be better too. Kisses <3

Mery Wright a dit…

Wow all looks great ^-^

PS: New follower

Soubi Hayoka a dit…

I love everything you got! I quite regret that I didn't get the Ghost of Harlem , d.i.a. or Glavil by tutuHA lucky bags this year too...but maybe next year! I especially love the black and grey sweater from your Ghost of Harlem fukubukuro , but also your Glavil gets!

Joshua Hideki a dit…

Great Post! It's been a long while since I last visited! :)
How have you been??

http://JoshuaHideki.com/

Ginger Gaijin Gyaru a dit…

@mery - I'm so glad ! Welcome on my blog ❤️
@soubi - you can always see on the it webshops If there are some lucky bag ? Maybe some of them aren't sold out ? :/
The sweater is very cool 👌, kisses ! 💋
@joshua - Fine and you ?? Thank you ^^

Marycha a dit…

Hello ! Grande question se pose, mais où commende-tu ces lucky bag? Directement sur le webshop de SBY109? Ne faut-il pas une adresse au Japon ? Enfin trop de questions techniques haha

En tout cas bonne pioche pour toi :D !!

Ginger Gaijin Gyaru a dit…

@Marycha Coucou <3 Il faut une adresse au Japon oui ! Je passe par un intermédiaire qui est Japonica Market. C'est une entreprise qui commande pour moi et qui envoie le paquet pour moi. J'ai fait une petite vidéo sur Youtube si jamais ~

Bisous <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PIGrxnNNj4

Jurika a dit…

awww so many cool clothes!!
Thanks for sharing~
I follow you on gfc. ~♥ Hope that you like my blog too~ xx
follow back~ My new post♥

~~ ~~