.

.

17 déc. 2014

[WISHLIST] Circle lens : My Top 3



Dear Gals,

How are you? Today,  I cleaned  & throw away my old circle lens. That's very importante to take care of your eyes & to respect the deadline.


◥ Little tips :

- NEVER buy used circle lens,
- Clean your circle lens before & after,
- Don't wear it when you sleep or during your shower,


For the new year, I made a top 3 of circle what I would like to buy. [With a correction]









1. Princess Pinky Eclipse Blue

It's THE pair of circle lens what I want to try. I saw this pair on a lot of gals and I really love the effect. You really have a dolls' look.








2. Geo Nudy Blue

It's my favourite pair... FOREVER [I bought it twice]. It's perfect for a natural or sophisticated look. The blue color is just... Gorgeous ! I advise this pair when you start to wear circle lens. 








3. G&G Shinny Aqua

I win this pair during a contest. There is no correction, my next pair I want a correction to wear it more often. The design and the color is so nice. It looks like Geo Nudy Blue with mix of brown color to blend with the color of your eyes.


I would like to publish short blog post about my favourites every wednesday. What do you think about this idea ? Have a good week. See you this week end for another blogpost.

Kisses & Hugs,


8 commentaires:

Emix Lea a dit…

I have owned Princess Pinky Eclipse in gray and green and they are so pretty!!! Definitely recommend them! Especially the gray ones as they give you puppy/kitty eyed look xD

hotaru Bunny a dit…

♥ Thenks for the tips ♥

Tokki Baby a dit…

I think it's a good idea to post weekly favourites!

I've only tried Nudy blue, but I think it looks weird on me. Hahaha I would love to try the Princess Pink Eclipse series too, I also love the effect it gives!

Ophelia of Harts a dit…

I have some brown lenses very similar to the first ones, I love the effect too!

Ginger Gaijin Gyaru a dit…

@Emix Lea > Yes ! I already saw a photo on your instagram. That's really gorgeous ! Can't wait to make a new order. <3 Thank you honey

@hotaru Bunny > You're welcome sweetie

@Tokki baby > Maybe that's depend on the color of your eyes =(. I'm convinced that the princess pink eclipse series are very pretty. Give me some news if you buy it before me.

@Ophelia of Harts > Oh really ? If you've a the reference of your circles lens ; i'm curious.

Kisses Gals <3

Payton Jade a dit…

I've always wanted to try circle lenses!

I'd also like to invite you to join my Korean cosmetics giveaway in honor of KPWP's 1st blogiversary! Feel free to join HERE!
Have a great day <3

xoxo Payton of K-Party With Payton

Schlodde More a dit…

nice blog, i follow you <3

please look at my site and follow me back,when you like it:)

moreschlodde.blogspot.de

Lan a dit…

nice wishlist! I want blue circle lenses too T.T

xx
beauthi.blogspot.com

~~ ~~