.

.

9 nov. 2014

[LIFESTYLE] Gal Vip Magazine




Dear Gals,

How are you today ? It's a short update today to announce you a big news : I'm a model for Gal Vip.
I'm so sorry to forget this important new on my blog. I'm so glad to be a part of this team. Now, Gal Vip is one of the last magazine about gyaru fashion. Don't miss it.


I did a blog post for Gal Vip [Click Here] & a mermaid makeup tutorial. Check it out.

◥ Gal Vip Facebook
◥ Gal Vip Website

Last week, I've a big exam to be tenured. The result is for the next week. I cross my fingers.

See you last week,

Take care of you,

Kisses & Hugs,

6 commentaires:

MuShii a dit…

Wow that's amazing ! I didn't know about this magazine...

Maxine Schliewe a dit…

Hey you´ve a great blog!
Please check out mine and if you want we can follow each other
here on bloglovin and via Instagram?
Let me know, now it´s your turn.
xoxo

http://www.styleshower.com

Emi ♡ 恵美 a dit…

Very lovely ^^

Hope your results were as you expected ^^


恵美より ♥
www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

Ophelia of Harts a dit…

Wow congrats on being a model for the magazine! Love the makeup tutorial~

angelaah91 a dit…

love the look you created.
you skin looks like porcelain :O
you look so gorgeous.
congrats with your blog post!
love your blog, its really cute and inspiring

- http://angelaah91.blogspot.nl/

colibri esverdeado a dit…

I love the final result, I'm really into mermaid make ups. In the meanwhile, what do you think of following each other? Please let me know! Have a great week!

~~ ~~