Hi Gals !
How are you ? You miss me so much !! I came back from Corsica. Two weeks of happiness ! I rested and I reflected for new articles for my blog and my Youtube Channel. [Follow here]. I don't want to write a novel about my vacation, I summarize it in 10 points.
1. I crossed all the south of France with a lot of incidents
- An "Airbus a380"convoys until Toulouse ~ 1 hour of delay
- On the Highway, a driver took the wrong way at 4 O'clock ~ Fear of year
- My credit card was stuck in a toll machine ~ 1 hour of delay
Fortunately, I arrived to Toulon to get on board on the boat.
|The boat - Corsica Ferries|
2. When I arrived in Corsica, I wanted to take the letters in the mailbox for my parents. That's a
surprise to see a big hive of wasps. I closed the mailbox quietly. I wanted to scream, to cry and run far far far away but no word goes out of my mouth.
3. I did my baptism of scuba diving. I could touch a lot of colorful fishes. ♥ ~
4. A minute of silent for people who move in Bonifacio. [However, the landscapes are amazing]
5. For my birthday, my husband gave me the best present of my life. horse-riding on the beach & on the maquis. The name of my horse is Saledge and it's a guzzler.
6. I eat a lot of foods : meats, cheeses, beers... That's a unique moment when we could go to the restaurant. I bought some "Pietra" beers, a beer with chestnut.
7. I went to the beach without parasol and I didn't burn *Yay*. That's amazing to swin in a turquoise water with a lot of fishes who follow you.
|Transparent & Turquoise water|
8. The fuel & the food are very very very expensive.
9. My favourite goodies : a wild board teddy & a corsica gold necklace.
10. Now, I can to say that I saw the river "La Baïse" [Like "The Fück" in english] & the city "condom".
|The view from my parents' apartment|
I had a good holiday. Now, I'm back to write new articles on my blog each sunday. You can see a new design for my blog. I needed change. What do you think about my "rokku" layout ?
Moreover, you can see a new part "About". I'll update regularly this part - So don't hesitate to ask me questions.
See you next Sunday,
Kisses & Hugs,