.

.

7 sept. 2014

[TUTORIAL] Rokku Nail Art #5



Hi Gals,

How are You ? You miss me so much  ~. I took a little break on my blog. You can always follow me on my facebook page. I'll go on vacation to Corsica very sooon ! [Two Weeks] I need to breathe.  My programme : Horse ride, plunge, boat, restaurants & gorgeous landscape. 

Today, I uploaded a new nail art tutorial on Youtube. Don't hesitate to comment & add a "thumb up" 



What I use in this video : 

◥ Stars - wheel from Claire's
◥ Stars stickers - Crosses Andrea Fulerton Sephora

Hope you'll like it ! Now you can choose the next nail art tutorial. Which tutorial do you want to see ? You can vote 1 or 2


Kisses & Hugs,



8 commentaires:

Ramida Dusdeevutikul a dit…

cool nails!

www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
xx

cookiescorpse a dit…

wow *-* really beautiful nail art! Thank you for tutorial :3 and for the next I choose option 2

Ly☆ a dit…

Merci pour ce superbe tuto!!! Çà me donne envie d'acheter pleiiiin de faux ongles et de me lancer moi aussi! J'aime beaucoup les chaînettes et les fleurs de lys. Ton tuto est clair et bien expliqué, franchement chapô!
Et du coup je vote pour le tuto rokku...tu l'aurais parié, hein?^^
Gros poutous ma roussinette, tu me manques bcp bcp <3

Anna a dit…

Oh, wow! I couldn´t believe that you do it by yourself! Wow, great idea! I like the nails so much!
Keep on doin´! :)
xoxo, anna

http://annarous.blogspot.de

Marcela Gmd a dit…

Cute nails!!!
would you like to follow each other? let me know...
Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

Kuro The Whovian a dit…

Love the tutorial!

And I'd vote for the second style ^ ^

Ginger Gaijin Gyaru a dit…

Dear Gals ! For all your vote. Now it's the nail art number 2 who win the vote. I reflect for my next tutorial maybe in october. [I'm on vaccation]

zodie myles a dit…

Love your nail art

Thank you for following me, means alot :-) Glad you liked my blog!!!!

Defo followed back

www.liveloveinspirefashion.blogspot.co.uk

x

~~ ~~