.

.

13 sept. 2014

[HAUL] Princess Apparel


Dear Gals,

How are you ? Thank you for your votes on my last article & your comments for my rokku nail art. [You can continue to vote - click here].
Today, I would like to do a special haul about "Princess Apparel".

Princess Apparel is a webshop create by Rox, a gorgeous gyaru. All products are handmade. She made kawaii jewelleries and accessories. She find her inspirations in japanese fashion. The design can be adore by a large public of japanese fashion lovers. 

I've a crush for a black choker "Hime Pearl Choker Black". I like the mix of the velvet of the choker & the pearl chains. Perfect for Hime gyaru, I can imagine it with an Agejo style. That's a classy touch on an outfit.
The finish of the choke is irreprochable. I really appreciate the details : clean without glue & no damage. Beware, the choker is delicate. I put it in a pouch to don't mix with my accessories.

The shipping is sent from netherland. I received my package in less of two weeks. It's faster, for only 3€ of shipping fee. I can follow the history of my order on the webshop and by email.


I paid 20 € & 3€ of shipping : Good quality & accessible prices. In fact, I don't find any bad points. Her products are gorgeous, the design are unique, I'm charmed. 

Don't forget, you can bought this choker on Princess Apparel.

Kisses & Hugs,

6 commentaires:

Marcela Gmd a dit…

Beautiful look!!! thank you so much for your visit!!!
I follow you with GFC and Bloglovin!
Have a wonderful weekend!! my like in bloglovin for your post!!!:)))

Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

Lizzie ♥ a dit…

Oooh je veux acheter cet bijoux! Merci pour ton article ^^

Ginger Gaijin Gyaru a dit…

@Marcela > Nice to meet you Marcela <3 Thank you

@Lizzie > Oh oui ! Rox makes so pretty things.

Rox~ a dit…

It looks really pretty on you and I can't wait to see you make more coords with it! <3

Thank you so much for writing the review, I really appreciate it! :3 Can I use your photo for the fb page? :D

Love Rox <3

Ginger Gaijin Gyaru a dit…

@Rox > Omg ! Thank you ! I really love your creations. No problem, you can use my picture for your Facebook page 💋

Nessa a dit…

OMG you look GORG! Love the eyes.

~~ ~~