.

.

17 août 2014

[REVIEW] Geo Mimi Cappuccino Grey - Hanavillage


Dear Gals,

Hope you have a good week end. Today, I rest. Yesterday, I went to Dax to make the feria. That's a big celebration in the south of France during the summer. All people are in white & red. There are bullfights, musics, parade of bandas, games... and a lot of bars where people drink a lot *haha*. I really enjoy this moment.

Korben & I
So... That's not the subject of this article. That's my second review from Hanavillage. I chose a new pair of circle lens on this webstore : Geo Mimi Cappuccino Grey.

If you interrested, stay with me and check my review ~


◥ PRODUCT DESCRIPTION [By Hanavillage]

 The Geo Mimi Cappuccino brings the café effect to your eyes. Available in three coffee inspired colors it makes your eyes look naturally bigger and adds a sparkle to them. Priced at $21.50 it lends a fresh look to your face. With a 15mm diameter it perfectly fits your eyes. It is guaranteed to fetch you attention all day long. Available in brown, grey and red colors.



Diameter : 15.0mm

Base Curve : 8.70mm
Water Content : 38%
Life Span : 1 Year
Power Available : 0.00 to -6.00
Manufacturer : GEO Medical
Left power : - 0.00 ; -6.00
Right power : - 0.00 ; -6.00
Price : $21.50



◥ DESIGN

The design of the lentille is complex. In the center, there is like a grey sun who finish in a darker shade.
When I apply it, the color is black on my eyes. [Despite my green eyes] I researched another reviews about this circle lens ; the observation is the same. Your look is black. The design reminds me the "Geo Bella Grey" but with less intensity. 

Makeup of the day

◥ COMFORT

The difficulty of these circle lenses is to put it on my eyes. I don't know why, I never found the good side and I always put my circle lens inside out. [a one-in-two chance] I can't make the difference of each side.
These circle lenses can correct my eyesight [Left & Right 0,00 ; -6,00]



◥ ENLARGEMENT

That's the key point of these circle lenses. The diameter is 15 mm & fit perfectly your eyes with this particular design.
This big enlargement don't fit with a soft makeup : A little freaky & definetly not natural. I prefer with a strong makeup with false lashes in addition. Your look is like a doll : Intense & Luminous.


That's my second pair of the collection "Princess Mimi". I confess that I never bought these circle lenses before.
Today, I appreciate it. I never a a big eyes before [Except my Kimchi Bambi Pink]. I'm in the category of the little eyes ; I always searched a doll look. That's convinced me to test another color
And you ? Do you want to buy these circle lenses ?

Geo Mimi Cappuccino Grey is available on Hanavillage for $21.50.

My Neo Gyaru look - Soon on my lookbook ~

Kisses & Hugs,


10 commentaires:

piou a dit…

They look pretty and with the picture I really think they made their work. I think the brown are the most natural effect.

I prefer too with a strong make-up. I'm juste sad because I can't where lens.

モレ a dit…

Love your lenses *-*

Ginger Gaijin Gyaru a dit…

@Piou - I'm agree with you, I would like to test the brown color to make a conclusion. That's sad you can't wear circle lens... Problem with your eyes ?

@モレ - Thank you <3

piou a dit…

If you test the brown, I hope that you will post photos to show us the result.

Yes i have some problem since I'm young and when I ask to my ophtalmologist he said that it was a bad idea. It could aggravate my problems.

(I have just noticed that I write in english, but I'm french XD Maybe because your article is in english, it influenced me.)

Ginger Gaijin Gyaru a dit…

@Piou > Du coup j'hésite à t'écrire en anglais ou en français. Au moins on pratique des deux côtés.
Je publierais une review si je test les marrons.
Pour le port des lentilles, c'est dommage... mais si ça doit t'abîmer la vue, il faut rester raisonnable. C'est bien trop précieux. (Un porteur de lentille n'est pas non plus à l'abris d'une infection... Malheureusement il n'y a pas assez de prévention...)

Love from south of France <3

Andreea a dit…

Nice post!




http://kissthestarsblog.blogspot.ro/

Iván The Trendy Surfer a dit…

Love you style ! cool.
Would you like to follow each other via GFC?



xx
http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

Mohamed & Ikram a dit…

We absolutely fell in love with your blog, following you!<3
Make sure you also check out my blog and follow me as well.

www.hisandhersfash.blogspot.com

Kate I a dit…

wow! you look great! super effect:)!
please visit me in free time:)
http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

Ly☆ a dit…

Holala ces yeux ma poupette! Tu es hypnotisante! C'est sûr qu'avec ce genre de CL, tu as besoin d'un maquillage appuyé, et le résultat est tip top sur toi! Sinon...ça me fait mal de le dire mais...tu es très belle en néo gyaru (kyyaaaaa j'ai craqué, je t'aime MEME en néo gyaru)! <3

~~ ~~