.

.

14 juin 2014

[LIFESTYLE] Opening of my facebook page





Dear Gals,

I would like to start to thanks all of you [Again & Again & Again ~]. My blog has more than 100 000 views & 560 followers. Thank you to follow my adventure on my blog. 4 year ago, I didn't believe to have so much support. If you have some requests for my blog, please comment. 


Today, I take the decision to open a facebook page. I'll bring together all my updates on this page. Don't forget to like to don't miss my actuality on my gyaru world.




See you soon lovely gals ~,
Kisses & Hugs,

3 commentaires:

Kayima Bianchi a dit…

Congrats!!!
I'll also follow your facebook page *W*!

xoxo

Ly☆ a dit…

Whouahhh trop fort!! Autant de followers et de visites, ça se fête, c'est clair!! Tu déchires ma poulette en sucre, tu mérites tout ça!! Je t'aime fort! <3

Rinako Camellia a dit…

Congrats dear! I liked~ ,3

❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
Rinako

~~ ~~