.

.

31 mai 2014

[WISHLIST] End of Spring



Dear Gals,

How are you ? It's raining again on the south of France. I'm despairing. I don't know why the end of the spring give me the envy to establish a wishlist. I want a lot of things and no money enough. When I've money, I don't have the envy to buy. Irony of the life. [I should sell a kidney *haha*]


I've a crush for two collections at Bijou Brigitte by Glööckler. Amazing isn't it ? My favourite is the crown brooch and the necklace... [Whatever... I like the bracelet too... *HARD CHOICE*]


I'm addicted to Prisila half wig . I think to try prisila's extensions with pretty curls. It give a nice volume. The next step is a full wig, I don't have any ideas and inspirations. If you've got links of gorgeous wig, please, comment ! [With a natural color or grey]


My goal number one is to find a long dress by D.i.a. or D.i.a. -like. I've a crush for the Iron first long dress but there is not  my size [XS why =(]. I like the kimono's trend, I want the perfect Kimono to wear this summer. [Maybe black with pink flowers.]


If I could, I'll buy all shoes that I want. I've the curious impression to never don't have shoes enough. Each shoes for each outfits. I would like for this summer a nice pair of black sandals in heels. [With my black ribbon dress from Calezdonia]. I wear so much black heels, I would like to have a pink one to add a color touch. 
The last one is a crush from Asos, I can imagine these flowers shoes with a future kimono.

And you, what is your wish list this season ?

Kisses & Hugs,


6 commentaires:

RetroStreetStation a dit…

so many great pics!

Maybe we can follow each other on GFC , facebook and Bloglovin, if you want? Let me know :)

Kisses,
Maria
http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

Rinako Camellia a dit…

So lovely wishlist!
I love Prisila so much! *O*

❤ ✿ MY BLOG ✿ ❤
Rinako

Anita Musi a dit…

I love the long dress of Iron first
is super cute

Ly☆ a dit…

Whouahhhhh la nouvelle collection Bijou Brigitte pète du canard en poudre! J'ai envie d'absolument tout!!! Et un kimono, ça fait des siècles que ça me tente. Ta wishlist est superbe, tout donne trop envie!! Pour ce qui est des wigs, le site Lockshop est ultra sympa je trouve. Et puis tu as vu le résultat sur Nat, c'est vraiment trop top! A très bientôt ma poupette, il me tarde de te voir dans tes futurs achats!! Gros bisous d'amour! <3

Kayima Bianchi a dit…

I love all your wishlist!
That shoes 'crush from ASOS'...I really like them! They are perfect!
<3

Beauty Unearthly a dit…

Great post dear...lovely pics..:-)

~~ ~~