.

.

7 mai 2014

[OUTFIT] A skull with ears...



Dear Gals,

This wednesday, I prepared a new video [In french language] about Mewmewbox. This is my look today. Check my new video on Youtube very soon ~


◥ Shirt - Glad News
◥ Short - H&M
◥ Necklace - Bershka
◥ Bracelet - Bershka

You can see that I love more & more gold items. This april, I bought the gold bracelet & a gorgeous pirate belt from D.i.a.. I'm a person who think we can wear rokku items during the spring & Summer. [& You ?]



Have a good day,

Kisses & Hugs,



3 commentaires:

Rinako Camellia a dit…

Very chic look! You are pretty honey! ^^

❤ ✿ VISIT MY BLOG ✿ ❤
Rinako

Kayima Bianchi a dit…

Woooow i love it!!
You look very pretty as allways! <3

OMG...I want/need a D.i.a belt pleae T^T!!
Kisses!

Ginger Gaijin Gyaru a dit…

Kayima > Oh thank you sweety <3 <3. I bought my belt on Diamant Rose website.

Rina > Thank you cutie <3

~~ ~~