.

.

3 mai 2014

[OUTFIT] Black is Black






This was my outfit during a meeting with my lovely friend Nataly & Celine. I'll write an article soon with my purchases. I miss her so much ~

Follow me on my LookBook 

 Kisses & Hugs,

8 commentaires:

Ly☆ a dit…

Tu nous manques tellement aussi! Toujours aussi belle ma roussinette! <3 Gros poutous d'amour

Ella a dit…

Well I love black. So this outfit is very cool. Nice accessories.!:)

Lizzie ♥ a dit…

Lovin' the outfit! :D

Selma Alidini a dit…

Very nice!

Would you like to follow? Let me know & I follow right back!

Kiss,
PERONALBLOG|G+|BLOGLOVIN’|FACEBOOK|INSTAGRAM

lovepirate a dit…

Nice outfit! :D Love your belt.

Kayima a dit…

PERFECT!!
You look so pretty ! <3!!

Ginger Gaijin Gyaru a dit…

Thank you so much Gals <3 <3 !!

Ginger Gaijin Gyaru a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

~~ ~~