10 mai 2014

[LIFESTYLE] Animals, my loves

Dear Gals,

How are you ? I'm so glad to have a long weekend to take advantage to go to the zoo with my lovely husband.



The weather wasn't with us. I put a lot of hairspray to hold my bun on my head. The wind was my ennemy... 

My hairstyle
I chose a simple makeup with natural false lashes for a onee gyaru look. I prefered to work my foundation. Without, My face feel so tired. I try a new routine to have a peachy. [Step one - a good mosturising & cleaner]

Selfie - Fox Ring 

Despite that's pointless detail, I really love to see so gorgeous animals. I felt a little guilty to see these animals in a cage. That's the same moment when a mother with her child hit on the cage to wake up the white tigers. Their behaviors made me feel crazy. I wanted to pitch them stones. *haha*


These are my best shots with my favourite animals. You can note there are lots of felines.  The cute bears are dedications for Natalie & Celine #Teaminsomniacbears.

☆ ☆ Zoo Arcachon

Take care of you,

Kisses & Hugs,

3 commentaires:

Rinako Camellia a dit…

Love your dress! You are very beautiful as usual honey !^^

❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
Rinako

aimerose a dit…

I love your blog - just followed! ♥
Would love if you checked out mine sometime too so we can stay in touch!

AIMEROSE

Ginger Gaijin Gyaru a dit…

Thank you Gals !! [Rinako <3]

I'll check now aimerose ^^ !

~~ ~~