.

.

14 mai 2014

[HAUL] Two Dresses, Many combinaisons



Dear Gals,

A new purchases today : I bought two off-brand dresses [Black & Corail]. I had a crush for the cut of these dresses : It fits well with my morphology. I paid only 20 euros for two. The simple colour makes easier a coordination. I had some examples of outfits, What do you think about it ? Do you've any ideas ?

II like the gold zip. It's a chic detail. 

ELEGANT VS CASUAL
LEFT - Hat [NewLook] - Shoes [Modatoi] - Necklace [Ebay]
RIGHT - Shoes [Bata] - Bag [Rienda] - Necklace [Claires]
SEXY VS REBEL 
LEFT - Bag [Mosquitos] - Accessories [Claire's] - Shoes [Bata]
RIGHT - Vest [Pimkie] - Necklace [Egoist] - Shoes [NewLook]
See you Saturday,

Kisses & Hugs,

6 commentaires:

aimerose a dit…

Love the dresses! xx

AIMEROSE

Rinako Camellia a dit…

Absolutely love the pink one! <3

❤ ✿ MY BLOG ✿ ❤
Rinako

Kayima Bianchi a dit…

I LOVE it in black.
I like this kind of dresses, it fits well with my body too.
You looks Sexy & Rebel are too cool!! <3

Daisy a dit…

such a great post :)

xx Daisy
TheMandarineGirl.com

My Misters Mrs. a dit…

Love Love Love the black! You could style it so many ways!!

www.mymistersmrs.blogspot.com

Sindy Ng a dit…

lovely dresses! perfect for summer! x
www.article21.co.uk

~~ ~~