.

.

26 avr. 2014

[TUTORIEL] Nail Art #2




Dear Gals,

This thursday, I made a new nails art : I enjoy my little break to take care of me. That's a funny hobby, I try to learn new techniques & to improve everyday. This my nail art #2, perfect for summer. Hope you'll like it.


 ◥ Materials :

- A Sponge
- Cellophane
- Color Club - Insta This
- Maybelline Tenue & Strong PRO 605
- Maybelline Color Show Brocade Gold
- Edgy Bling Nail Art Wheel from Claire's [3€95]




The first step, I apply a base to protect my nails. I cut a piece of cellophane and I put a drop of each nail lacquer [The blue & the Green]. I soak my sponge to create a perfect fusion between the blue & the green. I push the sponge on my nail, Blue on the top & the Green in the end.


I wait that the nail lacquer is totally dry and I can apply a second coat [If it's necessary...]. When the two coats is totally dry you can clean the contour with a coton & a solvent.


In finish, I add two stars elements on my thumb, and a gold glitter polish with a big square strass on the middle finger.


That's a temporary nail art with two conditions : Fast & Eccentric. With a lot of practice, I'll try to do more and more harder nail art. Check my improve ~

Kisses & Hugs,


2 commentaires:

Ly☆ a dit…

C'est vraiment super joli! Je n'ai encore jamais testé cette technique à l'éponge, il faudrait que je m'y colle! Mais je suis une telle feignasse pour mes ongles, c’en est affligeant! lol Gros poutous ma belle, et vivement demain!!!

Rinako Camellia a dit…

Great idea! Your nails look very lovely! **

❤ ✿ CHECK OUT MY NEW POST ✿ ❤
Rinako

~~ ~~