.

.

30 avr. 2014

[LIFESTYLE] Cupcake Passion


Dear Gals,

How are you ? This wednesday, it's pastry ! If you follow me on Instagram, You can see a lot of pictures of homemade pastry. My passion is particulary about Cupcakes. The recipe is not difficult, the big work is for the decoration. I search to give desire to eat my cupcake. You can use food coloring agent, sugar, food decorations, ribbons, box...

From the oldest to the youngest

Actually, that's my recipe. I want to work with other products [Especially the cream]

 Cake
125g Flour
125g Sugar
2 eggs
125g liquid cream
1 teaspoon of baking powder
 Cream
250g mascarpone
4 tablespoon of icing sugar

I'll explain to you my recipe on a future article when I will be thinking that my recipe is perfect. I'll give you more tips to succeed your cupcakes. Take care of you Gals, I've a lot of articles in preparation. So... Stay Tuned !

And You, What is your passion ?
Kisses & Hugs,


1 commentaire:

lovepirate a dit…

Those cupcakes look so good and delicious! Woah. :D Good work. I'll follow you on instagram. ;)

~~ ~~