How are you ? It's with a beautiful sun I write you. The motivation is here. I get out more often and now I've got a sports routine. I'll tell you more in a another blogpost.
I like to wear clothes without to ruin my bank account. Thanks to a promotion on Pimkie, I can buy a simple t-shirt for 1 euros. I'll show your how to transform a simple t-shirt to a stylish t-shirt. [Think to recycling your old t-shirt !]
◥ You Need :
- A t-Shirt
- A Flatiron
- Iron on designs - 7€ [I chose a pair of wing - I found it on a shop of arts & crafts]
1. Remove carefully the white sheet which is placed at the backside of the design
2. Place the design on the support to be personalized. I cut in two parts to place the wings like I wanted.
3. I used a cooking paper on the design to protect it. I used my iron on the cooking paper and pressed firmly for 1 minute.
4. I removed the transparent adhesive carefully when the design is cold. Finish ~
Take Care of You,
Kisses & Hugs