.

.

7 déc. 2013

[OUTFIT] La Petit Robe Noire





« La petite robe noire est un élément essentiel de la garde de robe d’une femme » - Christian Dior

Dear Gals !

How are you ? I feel better, I try to make new projects and new travels. I can't wait to realize all my goals. So now, I made a simple outfit for the "St Nicolas". Yes, yesterday it were my day. All days is a occasion to celebrate. Make your life of hapiness.

A simple onee gyaru outfit, the black dress for a winter coordination. I like the sophisticated  & smart touch. I add a beige coat for outside and let's go party !





 ◥ Black Hat - H&M
◥ Necklace - Claire's 
◥ Dress - Pimkie 
◥ Vest - Datura 
◥ Shoes - Yumetembo 


My makeup ; I worked my eyes and less my lips [A light pink gloss]. A long time I didn't make curls. So I adopt a hairstyle a litlle old school with bursted curls. [Bursted ? I don't know if it's the good word in english. Forgive me.]

A big surprise, I've 481 followers ! Soon 500, I should think to make a very big giveaway to thank you. [If you want to have something, it's the moment to tell me*haha*]

Take care of you, 

Kisses & Hugs,

9 commentaires:

Morgana Le Fay a dit…

So cute! I love your makeup and your boots! :D

moeri's story a dit…

Tu es sublime ma belle, comme toujours!!

Xoxo
Moeri

Ambi Page a dit…

you look so pretty ! love your beautiful hairs ! would you like to follow each other dear :) xx
www.ambifashion.com

Lizzie ♥ a dit…

Very classy! I like it :D

Vanessa Eugine a dit…

Great outfit!
would you like to follow each other? I'm already following you on GFC and g+, hope you follow back :)
xo, http://iwriteaboutyou.blogspot.ca

Ambi Page a dit…

hi beautiful :) thanks for following my blog dear ! i am following you back via GFC its a pink flower Ambi page :) have a lovely day my love ! xx
www.ambifashion.com

Vanessa Eugine a dit…

Great outfit!
would you like to follow each other? I'm already following you on GFC and g+, hope you follow back :)
xo, http://iwriteaboutyou.blogspot.ca

Candy_dreaming a dit…

Je confirme cet outfit te va à ravir! C'est classe!

Pour le maquillage je trouve ça nickel aussi. Un simple gloss mais c'est jouli!
Par contre au risque de le repeter, j'adore tes cheveux *_* De loongs cheveux (ouais je suis fétichiste des cheveux XD). Les miens sont assez difficiles à dresser et trop court à mon gout.

Byou!!

Le Petite Moustache a dit…

What a cute outfit, I love that hat!! And your hair is lovely....great blog btw, I love finding different blogs like this, it's very refreshing :-)
<3
xxxxxxxx

http://segenswunsche.blogspot.co.uk/

~~ ~~