.

.

27 mai 2013

[K☆G] I miss you my Gals





Hi Gals,

Hope you feel well. It's with a lot of nostalgia I write this article. My husband and I went to Bordeaux this week end to meet Natalie & Céline
Natalie proposed us to go to the fair of Bordeaux. We regret she couldn't to go with us. We was three : Céline, my husband & I.



A very simple outfit. Bordeaux's fair is a big place who we walked a lot. I put my favourite flat rock boots and I wore a green dress from Pimkie. [Fall in love of this spring color]. I added an elegant touch with a black vest.


In the program of the day : Visit of internationnal stand, farm animals, decorations, nails, hairs and lot of teasing. [*Bad Us*] I don't buy a lot of things. I've a crush only for a fox ring & a fox keychain. I've got some magazines to read thanks to Ly. I chose Egg. It's the first time, I bought Kera. I would like to discover the contents and find more inspirations and originality. Maybe, I'll show you in a next articles.



We found times to make a lot of fun picture with Céline. She had the idea of the jump pictures. We fail a lot.



I past so many time to curl my hair. The weather decided differently : wind & rain. My hair looks like more as a sauerkraut than a Gyaru hairstyle. Happily, my sweety Ly had a hairbrush.


On the evening, we came at Natalie's workplace. We show her all our support. I envoy the visit with a little purchase. It's a ring who represent two heart which make as a infinity sign.





. Pictures of my makeup and outfit before the rain & wind.



. Two cute cupcakes from Madison [Pastry shop in Bordeaux]. She know I want Cupcake and wedding cake for my wedding. My husband and I tasted and we approved. Thank You my lovely Natalie !!
The second picture is an inspiration and the third a wedding cake from Madison.





My Instagram : Astralys


Take care of you Gals & Stay tuned for the next update,
Kisses & Hugs,

7 commentaires:

Fanny a dit…

lovely outfit ^^

Lunia a dit…

Kera is great as magazine ^^
these pastries look delicious
Outfit is lovely

rosina palesado a dit…

check out my blog & follow if you like :)

xoxo rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com

alex a dit…

You guys are so pretty! And your dresses are beautiful!

Paola Lauretano a dit…

Lovely pics girl!!!!
Would you like to follow each other?

INSPIRING__♥__THING a dit…

Cute pictures! <3
You look so pretty together :>

Much Love
InspiringThing

Ly☆ a dit…

Cette journée me manque beaucoup! Ça m'a fait tellement plaisir de te revoir et de rencontre Mr Nini! Gros bisous les amoureux! ON essaie de se revoir dès que possible? <3

~~ ~~