.

.

19 janv. 2013

What's in my Fukubukuro ?



Dear Gals,


I received my first "Fukubukuro" ! This is a Christmas present from my futur husband . I would like see just once this big event.
I found an alternative thanks to Japonica Market. You could to buy "Lucky Pack" on internet. I hesitated a long time between Glad News, Ghost of Harlem, Glavil by TutuHa. (Rokku Brand)



Fukubukuro, 福袋 or "Lucky Pack" (Fukuro = Bag,), is a Japanese New Year's Day custom where merchants make grab bags filled with unknown random contents and sell them for a substantial discount, usually 50% or more off the list price of the items contained within. The low prices are usually done to attract customers to shop at that store during the new year.
 Wikipédia


I don't like the contents of the TutuHa bag. Eliminated
Glad News bag, didn't inspire me (Except a Cat Fur hood in my wish list) Eliminated


I chose Ghost of Harlem Fukubukuro ! It cost ¥ 10.500  and you receive for ¥ 50.000 of clothes.


☆ ☆ MY LUCKY PACK VERSION ☆ 


BAG



Denim shirt Cardigan



White Top




DRESS




Pull-Over Batwing sleeve


OUTER


I'm very glad to my package. I think to do soon an outfit with these clothes. My favorites : Denim shirt, Cardigan & Pull Over. 

I took advantage to command on Glad News website. If you follow me on Facebook, you may know that I was looking for a special product. A real obsession : "Cat Style" Fur Hood. It was very difficult to have it. It was always "sold out"and not found in stores. I had the chance to be at the right place at the right time. There was a "new arrival" with this product in sold !! Yes, I bought a popular product with 50% off. (*Lucky me*). The next day, this hood was sold out. 




See you soon to a new update. I'll write all about my plans for 2013,  

Kisses & Hugs,








3 commentaires:

Eugenie a dit…

Mais je ne savais pas qu'on pouvait acheter des fukubukuro sur le net !! Maa maa, l'année prochaine j'y penserai.
En tout cas tu as été gatée :)

Ly☆ a dit…

Whouaaaaahhhh tout ça me donne très très envie!!! J'adore la robe et le pull!!! Dis, tu amènes tout ça demain, que je puisse essayer??? En plus, on est copines de "cat ear hoodie"!! Je l'apporte demain aussi! Gros poutous ma belle!!

moeri's story a dit…

whaaa j'adore ces fringues hâte de voir des outfits!!

Xoxo

~~ ~~