.

.

14 janv. 2013

Dressing (1) : Rock & Elegant & Cute

Hi Gals,

I didn't make a "shopping" article for awhile. So, I prefer to do a "dressing" article per theme. In fact, It's  a help to me to view my clothes in pictures and coordinate them.



☆ FIRST PART - ROCK & ELEGANT  & CUTE 





Necklace : TutuHa
Leather jacket "Bad Girl" : TutuHa
Leopard dress : Glavil by TutuHa




Blue & Pink Babydoll Top : TuTuHa (Pink )
Black & Purple Cross Necklace : TutuHa
Spike White Shoes : Jeffrey Campbell




Black Vest : Glavil by TutuHa
Pink foxtail : Ebay
Pink Skirt : TutuHa




Rock, Elegant & Cute, It's one of my favourite theme. I've a fashion crush for Glavil by TutuHa brand. I like to wear this style during a party or a special event. It's not a problem to buy new or used TutuHa Clothes. I regret that there is no online store. (Only a blog http://tutuha.jugem.jp/)

Thanks a lot to the sellers and my friends to offer me a part of happiness. ♥ 

Kisses & Hugs


9 commentaires:

moeri's story a dit…

Coucou ma belle!!

J'aime vraiment beaucoup toutes ces fringues ^^

Kisses

Ryo' a dit…

J'adore ♥

Ina Doll a dit…

These are really great Outfits! I also love TutuHA!!!
By the way I am selling some Tutuha things may be you are interested? I leave the link here:http://inadoll-blog.blogspot.de/2013/01/little-sales-post.html

Minna a dit…

*nosebleed*
O mon dieu Oh mon dieu ! *jouis*
Bon j'approuve totalement les fringues et les futures coord !
Hate de te voir dedans !!!! *o*

Anitawestside a dit…

I love the leather jacket is fabulous.

Eugenie a dit…

Portées !! portées !!

J'aime beaucoup tes assemblages miam

Floriane a dit…

je veux voir porté !!!!
Plus je voir tes fameuses robe Tutuha plus j'ai envie de t'en piquer une !!

Gros bisous !!

INSPIRING__♥__THING a dit…

They look all great! :)) I like your white JC shoes *-* So lovely<3

Lots of Love
InspirigThing

Astralys a dit…

Merci tout le monde ! J'adore TutuHa, je crois qu'en septembre, je vais dévaliser le magasin. (Bon il y a des choses que j'aime et d'autres un peu moins, je ne vais pas tout acheter chez TutuHa)

Je ferais des tenues très prochainement. J'ai besoin de faire quelques articles en lien avant ça !

Gros Bisous !

Thanks You very much Gals <3 ! Ina, it's very sweet to show me your TutuHa sales. I check it now.

Kisses & Hugs <3

~~ ~~