22 sept. 2012

☆ ★ My purchases 01/12 - 01/09 [Part1]


Hi Gals,

I promised it, I update my blog more often. I would like to do two parts to show you my purchases. I bought on a long period don't worry, I'm not rich. (I would like to be rich *lol*) I have many ideas of updates and I try to motivate me.

PIMKIE

White skulls shirt & Blazer bimaterial. 

I mix a rokku shirt with a blazer. I love this effect "I'm rebelle but chic". Good point : to wear a slim jeans and my white jeffrey Campbell Lita Spike shoes.


• Tank top with american flag strass 

I Like : The little skulls


• One piece (jeans effect)

With a brown cardigan and brown shoes with whit lace socks, like a Lizlisa style. Yeah, I don't wear this style so much.





MA*RS

• Black dress with skulls print in the back

A very sexy one piece. I like to show my naked shoulders. I don't like to show my fat arms. The Long sleeves are my best friends.


D.I.A.

• Poncho style 

I'm falling in love of this d.i.a. poncho. It's not "too much" and perfect for a cold  summer night. I wear it with turquoise and gold accessories (feathers, a rosary -style...)


TUTUHA

• Dress with leopard print


I hesitate between a new colour (I sold my red dress) or simple print leopard. I think the leopard dark print is more easy to coordinate. I can add more colour accessories (shoes, vests... I prefer like that)
 I prefer the old TutuHa dresses (like my blue dress. I want a red one.). 


• Pink Skirt

Usually, I don't wear pink clothes. I look like a pig. However, I find this pink color very nice with the stars. The pink color is more darker and more easy to wear with my white skin. My skin is white and transparent... You can see veins. If hurt me, I've a red skin... When it's a cold day, my skin is purple. Yeah, it's a pleasure to have my skin.
I think to wear this skirt with my blue TutuHa dress. 


HEAVEN & EARTH

• Destroy shirt

I like this top but I search how I can coordinate it. Maybe with a destroy jeans. I don't search the difficulty. *lol*


SLY

• Top (pocho style) with a leopard print cross

Another darker top, I should to buy more colour for autumn. I like the leopard cross. The material of the top is very comfortable.


SHOES

• Jeffrey Campbell "Lita Spike" - White shoes

This shoes were in my wishlist. I had the chance to receive a mail of a readers who proposes to sell these shoes. I would like to say : Thank You Catherine ♥ ♥ . She take her time to offer me this opportunity. I am very grateful. Thank you again. I update soon a article with these mythical shoes.




 •  Bata blue platform sandal

These shoes are very confortable. Perfect during this summer. i can wear when I go to the beach or to go shopping over a lot of hours. Blue is one of my favorite color.


MAGAZINES

Egg beauty magazine is wonderful. There are a lot of makeup and hair tutorials. You can choose best falses lashes for you (There are so many choices).


You can buy magazines if you click on the picture :

egg's Beauty 2012 Spring / Taiyotosho Popteen / Kadokawa Haruki Jimusho egg / Taiyou Tosho


Soon the second part...

Kisses & Hugs







☆ ★ Soon...
→ Shoppingholics review : Geo Nudy Blue Circle Lens
→ 300 + Ginger Gaijin Gyaru,
→ Lot of DIY - Never throw,
→  ➀ Autumn/Winter : 109 brand's collections (2),
   Autumn/Winter : gyaru magazines,
 Errors, stereotypes in the Gaijin Gyaru community [Part 2]
→ My gyaru purchases  part 2

☆  News : Gals Gals Revolution
→ CD Japan By Astralys


10 commentaires:

Sana a dit…

That Tutuha dress so so sexy!!

You got a really nice taste!!

moeri's story a dit…

OMG ma belle!! Tes Jeffrey Campbelle sont superbes!

Et le poncho D.i.a est magnifique ^^

Xoxo

Eugenie a dit…

De tres chouettes achats :D
Par contre j'arrive pas du tout a t'imaginer dans le tutu rose haha, j'espere que tu vas nous mettre une photo portée un de ces quatre !

Hachiko a dit…

coucou ! est ce que je peux me permettre de te poser quelques questions typiquement gyarus? je suis curieuse sur cette superbe mode et je trouve que tu es une bonne représentante française de ce style !^^

1- Qui sont tes models gyarus favorites ?

2- que penses-tu de la carrière de Tsubasa en Milky Bunny (personnellement je trouve que c'est pas ce qu'elle a fait de mieux XD) ?

3- Que penses-tu de cette mode de la vraie fourrure chez les gyarus ?

4- Peut-on devenir gyaru en restant naturelle ?

5- Que penses-tu du magazine Ageha et de son évolution ?

Bisous, j'espère que tu auras le temps de répondre !
PS: j'adore ta couleur de cheveux^^

LovelyKimi a dit…

wow super beau j'adore ton shopping faudra faire des photos quand tu le s portera

Lena a dit…

hi! u have a very cool blog! would u like to follow each other? i'll be very happy!)

http://lenascookbook.blogspot.com/

Cat a dit…

Ce fut un plaisir pour les chaussures ;) Plein de jolies choses dans ces achats! Bisous!

Astralys a dit…

Hachiko > Oh mais avec plaisir que je répondrais à tes questions. Je ferais un article rien que pour ça. Je suis quand même touchée qu'on me considère comme une des représentantes de cette mode en France xD. J'ai pas franchement une bonne estime de moi.

D'ailleurs si tu en as d'autre qui te vienne en tête, ce sera avec plaisir.

Kimi > Merci Kimi. Je vais essayer de trouver le temps ^^.

Lena > Ok, I'll look your blog Lena.

Cat > Je te remercirais jamais assez tellement j'en suis follement contente et amoureuse. <3 <3

Hachiko a dit…

OHH franchement c'est trop gentil de ta part, j'ai plein de questions en tête mais je ne veux pas te saouler XD

Tu ne devrais pas avoir une mauvaise estime de toi ! Tu es super jolie et avec style (sans jamais tomber dans les clichés gyarus genre trop de maquillage, trop bronzée, trop tout quoi).

Bisou

Astralys a dit…

Fait moi une petite liste, ça me fait plaisir. Grâce à ça je peux aussi situer les demandes et donc mes recherches pour GalsGalsRevolution.

Merci pour tout ces compliments, tu illumines ma journée *-*

Bisous <3

~~ ~~