12 févr. 2012

Like a Pinup - Newbies Tutorial

Hi Gals !

I make a newbies tutorial to show you how I do my makeup and my hair style. Sorry for the bad quality.This is a last-minute makeup. It's simple and fast. I did not want a perfect hair style (I have fine hair so it's annoying). A disheveled style, destroy. A makeup and hair on the go. Enjoy !



♥ ♥ ♥  I would to thanks to all my 200 followers. ♥ ♥ ♥

Woaw... I didn't think to have this level. Thank You ! I'm so glad... I promise to do more video with a best quality and best tutorials.  I admit that this is not the tutorial of the year. Huhu 

 →  Resolution : Make a tutorial about a hair style Check !
 



17 commentaires:

Kiwi☆ a dit…

Thanks for doing tutorial of the look, u look fabulous <3 I would love to try that out and post in some day :) What a pity that picture is turning around at the end... Luckily I have laptop, so I can flip my computer :D Ps. It looks like you're eating chewing gum on the vid! :D


timeforteaparty.blogspot.com

Astralys a dit…

Yes... I ate chewing gum. I forgot it. *huhu* #HelloImacow

Thank <3. I'll try to do a best tutorial.

moeri's story a dit…

Pas mal du tout ce tuto ma belle ^^
Tu envois du lourd comme d'habitude !!
Xoxo

Aurélie オレリ a dit…

Hihi on te voit machouiller ton chewing-gum ! :D Sympa comme tout ta vidéo. Des bisous !

Mello a dit…

Merci pour la video, tu as du courage et du temps pour en faire car c'est long -_- !!!! en tous cas j'adore le résultat make up , petit bémol dans les cheveux : le bandeau (je suis pas trop fan) !!! Enfin chacun c'est goût :) maintenant qu'il y a une video, on attend la suite :)

Ryo' a dit…

J'adore tes faux cils, ils te vont superbement bien !

Merci pour ce petit tuto, juste dommage le sens de la vidéo X'D

J'ai hâte de voir la suite =D

Ly☆ a dit…

Hey!! J'adore ton tuto! C'est vraiment réussi, bravo!! Et je vois que tu utilises ton nouveau fond de teint!hihi Gros poutous ma belle!

Rena ☆ レナ a dit…

Pas mal pour un premier tuto vidéo :O
Biiiizous ♥

Skye a dit…

Très joli tutorial <3
Trop mimi !

Skye a dit…

Je me galère tjrs quand je pose mes faux-cils, ce que tu as dans le tuto à l'air super bien, tu l'as trouvé ou ?

Bisous :)

LifeStyle Journal a dit…

Hello,
thank you very much for following my blog!
I follow you back!
Have a wonderful week!

Jessica Rebecca Psaila a dit…

Great Blog!!

I'm now following, follow me back if you like my blog :)

xxx

Stylish By Nature a dit…

Thanx for sharing...Great !!

I am hosting Boticca.com giveaway currently, where you can win $100 worth of jewelery and bags...Just click the link below...I'll wait for you there :)

Enter Boticca.com giveaway and win $100
♡ StylishByNature.com

Jeshika Kawaiii a dit…

Como você é linda! *-*
Vou ter muito o que ler no seu blog ainda e pelo visto, de ótima qualidade!!1


Estou seguindo!!
Ameiiiiiiiii essas dicas, que foto mais inspiradora heim?! Muito linda!

Bjinhossssss

Jeshika Kawaiii a dit…

Como você é linda! *-*
Vou ter muito o que ler no seu blog ainda e pelo visto, de ótima qualidade!!1


Estou seguindo!!
Ameiiiiiiiii essas dicas, que foto mais inspiradora heim?! Muito linda!

Bjinhossssss

Tone-Lise a dit…

I love your blog, it's so nice and so awesome and amazing. I just had to follow it:)
<3

Amelia Jones a dit…

i love your blog thank you for followingme! This video is on my 'watch later' playlist it looks really good! I am now following you!


Amelia xx

http://wearableartblog.blogspot.com

~~ ~~